Reading this passage made me feel so good! The beginning part where it talks about loving your enemies, praying for those who mistreat you, not to dwell over what you don't have but to realize what you have been blessed with and "knock, and the door will be opened to you" is absolutely amazing. All of that is so true and I wish that I always thought like that. Life would be a lot easier I think. My favorite part of this passage was when it talked about how the birds in the sky don't get together and complain about how hard their life is and God still feeds them. So why should we complain? God will still aid us in all that we do. The story about the father and his two sons was very empowering. It made me rack my brain of all the arguments I have gotten in and whether or not I made it easy for others to forgive. I feel like if someone took me back that fast and so kindly, I would have so much more respect for them and feel even worse about whatever I did since they were so nice about it. I love at the end how it says that the kingdom of God is not here nor there for it is within you. Once you have found God, it really is a kingdom! There is so much to learn, to explore and so much knowledge to obtain. I love how positive one can be if they just live their life for God. If you think about it, there really is nothing to complain about. Thing are fixable, whether it is today or twenty years from now, things can change. You just gotta believe that God is on your side.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment