Wow. So far this was my favorite reading. The whole time I couldn't help but smile at every word I read! I only wish I could feel this way about God and everything he has done. While reading I just felt such warmth at everything the author was saying. I especially loved "Then she drinks deeply out of the cup of God's love..". That honestly makes me feel so amazing everytime I read it. It is such a great analogie and so true if you ever get to experience something like that. At the last paragraph where it says that they are so blessed that God had given them money, and they don't use it selfishly is so cool. They know God gave it to them for a reason so they are going to please Him by spreading the joy that they have been handed, to others. Then when all the money is gone they do not have a pity party and say "woe is me" because everything they once had is disappeared, they thank God for taking it away because they know it happened for a reason and they know that they are blessed with or without it. I think that this whole passage came down to "everything happens for a reason". God has a plan for each and every one of us and it is our choice whether or not we choose to follow that path. By believing that everything happens for a reason and knowing that God is behind it all, can be very very comforting. If one cannot find a job after looking for months, theres a reason for it. Maybe God is making you wait so you know not to take advantage of making money, or He has something great lined up along the way, but you just have to wait. There are many scenarios that can back this up. I only hope that when I have bad days and I feel like the whole world is against me, that I know that God is there for me and He will make everything okay, because it is all apart of His plan. God never plans for others to be unsuccessful. It is their choices that take them down that negative and sinful road. Follow the holy way and God will be with you with every step that you take.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment